Today is the first day of my staycation. I have the week off of work, and I’m planning on sticking around home or doing local day trips. Fortunately, I live in “vacationland” so there are lots of great things to do here.
I have a lot of fibery goals for the week.
- Finish my Forest Fiesta from Knit Swirl.
- Finish my sweater surgery.
- Start to make some real progress on my Lesley from Hannah Fettig in Home & Away.
- Build my bunny cage.
- Learn to Spin Romney with the Maine Fiber Club.
- Finish spinning the Silk/Yak blend that I got at Port Fiber.
- Start to experiment with natural dyeing.
Maybe I won’t get too many day trips in after all…